John S. McCain III
National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution
Native Dispute Resolution Network
A network of American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and non-Native Environmental
Conflict Resolution professionals experienced in supporting collaborative solutions
to complex environmental, public/trust lands, and natural/cultural resources issues
where Native communities and federal issues or interests are involved.
Network Member Expertise
Network members have expertise in a wide variety of issues involving American Indians,
Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and federal agencies or interests, including
- Environmental planning;
- Government-to-government consultation;
- Policy development and implementation;
- Actions under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA);
- Actions involving Section 106 consultation under the National Historic Preservation Act that include traditional
cultural property and/or sacred sites; and
- Cases in litigation where an alternative dispute resolution process is being considered.
For assistance or information about the Network, please contact Stephanie Lucero
at email@example.com or (520) 901-8532.