Native American Congressional Internship
About the Internship - Who Should Apply
Are you working toward positive solutions to issues that impact Indian country?
Have you demonstrated your commitment through involvement in American Indian organizations
Would you like to learn an insider’s view of federal Indian policy?
Are you committed to making a difference through civility and consensus building?
Consider the Udall Internship. Interns are selected on the basis of
- Commitment to a career related to tribal public policy or supporting tribal communities;
- Leadership, public service, integrity, and consensus building;
- Knowledge and skills applicable to a federal agency or congressional office;
- Academic achievement; and
- An understanding of the Udall legacy, demonstrated through the application essay.
View the Application