Native American Congressional Internship
About the Internship - Who Should Apply
Are you working toward positive solutions to issues that impact Indian country?
Have you demonstrated your commitment through involvement in Native American or Alaska Native organizations or communities?
Would you like to learn an insider’s view of Federal Indian policy?
Consider the Udall Internship. Interns are selected on the basis of:
- Commitment to a career related to Tribal public policy or supporting Tribal communities;
- Commitment to the Udall Foundation’s values of civility, integrity, consensus, public service, and nonpartisanship;
- Knowledge and skills applicable to a Federal agency or Congressional office;
- Academic achievement; and
- An understanding of the Udall legacy, demonstrated through the application essay.
View the Application Rating Form