John S. McCain III
National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution
On-Site Training For Your Group
Our training courses are offered on-site to provide you and your team with opportunities to develop and refine a variety of skills
critical to successful collaboration, multiparty problem solving, and communication. Our trainers are experienced professional
facilitators and mediators and bring extensive applied experience to our trainings.
On-site training can grow organizational knowledge and skill sets and encourage team building and collaboration.
Throughout the entire training I was thinking about how to apply the material to a new project I start tomorrow. The
project will include plenty of conflict and I feel much more prepared to address it now.
- NCECR Group Training participant
The National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution has provided on-site trainings for numerous state and federal agencies,
and collaborative groups, including:
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Federal Highway Administration.
- Bureau of Land Management.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Missouri River Recovery Implementation Committee.
- Alaska State Department of Transportation.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry.
- Federal Permitting Improvement Steering Council.
For questions about on-site group trainings for your agency or organization, please contact:
Training Program Manager
For questions about training for individuals, our certificate program, and registration, please contact:
Training Program Analyst