John S. McCain III
National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution
Areas of Expertise and Service Areas
We foster collaboration among agencies, project sponsors, and stakeholders
in order to prevent, manage, or resolve conflicts that arise over environmental,
natural resources, and public lands issues.
- Help identify the parties affected by the issue or decision;
- Create a forum to clarify the goals, objectives, and needs of everyone involved;
- Engage diverse groups of people and/or perspectives to explore solutions collaboratively;
- Provide tools for informed discussions that lead to sound decisions; and
- Convene and facilitate interagency environmental collaboration.
Explore our Areas of Expertise and Service Areas to find a contact who works on issues like yours.
Areas of Expertise
Oceans, Coasts, and Great Lakes
Transportation and Infrastructure
Native American and Alaska Native