John S. McCain III National Center for Environmental Conflict Resolution
We foster collaboration among agencies, project sponsors, and stakeholders
in order to prevent, manage, or resolve conflicts that arise over environmental,
natural resources, and public lands issues.
- Help identify the parties affected by the issue or decision;
- Create a forum to clarify the goals, objectives, and needs of everyone involved;
- Engage diverse groups of people and/or perspectives to explore solutions collaboratively
- Provide tools for informed discussions that lead to sound decisions; and
- Convene and facilitate interagency environmental collaboration.
Explore our Service Areas to find a Service Area contact who works on issues like
and Climate Change
Use and Management
Native American and Alaska Native Environmental Collaboration and Conflict Resolution
Protected Areas and Species
Transportation and Infrastructure